Vevue - Let's get this started!
Hey Vevuers! (Vay-viewers)
We have some big announcements to share with you.
QTUM Blockchain partnership and incubation:
After raising over $15 million during their ICO, on June 28th, Qtum launched their testnet. We're excited to announce Qtum has selected Vevue into it's first round of incubation projects. Vevue Co-founder, Xiangyu Meng, presented Vevue at the testnet launch event.
Watch live event (Vevue begins at 1:23:30)
- Office space at Qtum's Shanghai, China headquarters. Xiangyu Meng has already moved into the new office space.
- Hire 2-3 new developers - We are currently interviewing candidates. Our focus will include the following:
- Vevue Dapp - White Paper is in progress
- Build for iOS - In progress
- BIG! Android update - In progress
- Vevue DAO structure, operation and governance
- Advisory Role
- Qtum Mobile Smart Contract support for Vevue Requests, powered by Vevue Coin.
- Qtum Blockchain and Smart Contract support for copyrighting video content.
- ICO Vevue Coin - We're hoping to schedule the ICO for mid September. We'll update everyone as the date is solidified.
More updates coming next week as we launch our community efforts! Including: How to earn pre-ICO Vevue Coin and Qtum by completing tasks that improve Vevue.
Extras from Xiangyu's presentation