Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and support Vevue customer facing android mobile application.
- You collaborate on hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
- You will mentor by example: you will code, document and set style guides.
- Conduct code reviews.
- You will advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
- You will research new technologies that will extend your skills and the value that Farmers Insurance can offer to our customers.
- You will collaborate with other developers, architects, community and product owners.
- 5 years of experience in application development
- 3+ years experience in developing Android App.
- Experience in writing UT and UIT.
- Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with the team.
- You can demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business stakeholder.
- Understanding of Backend technologies is big plus: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
Three positions are available, with space to work in our Shanghai office or remote. This role is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.Compensation negotiable DOE.